Welcome to Harrisburg Housing Authority
Welcome to the Harrisburg Housing Authority website (HHA). This website has been designed to better serve our residents, applicants, interested community members and strategic partners and to provide clear helpful information about our housing programs, client services and contact information.
At HHA we are committed to providing good quality housing to our Housing Choice Voucher holders and Low-income public housing families.
- To be a “Best in Class” Agency
- Provide affordable quality housing
- Work unyieldingly towards improving the quality of life for our resident
- Aggressively focus on programming for individual and family self-sufficiency
- Develop and maximize assets and resources for the benefit of our business interest Affirmatively promote fair housing
- These documents are on display at the Harrisburg Housing Authority Administrative offices at 351 Chestnut St. Harrisburg PA 17101.
HHA is Central Pennsylvania’s first choice for affordable, low-income housing resources. We are different from other housing organizations in that we provide a comprehensive set of resources that assist our residents with more than just the roof over their heads. With education, employment, and healthcare supports, it’s clear that HHA provides more than just housing.
If you would like to know more about all that is happening at HHA, stop by our Facebook page or check out our annual community event, The Weekender.