- At each of HHA’s Communities there is a Resident Association. Each Resident Association has a President assigned to represent that community and the Presidents form to create the Resident Council.
- Resident Association Operations include:
- Food Distributions- Setting up food banks for other tenants.
- Providing Summer Activities-Including cookouts, games etc.
- Thanksgiving and Christmas giveaways- Including food baskets for Thanksgiving and food and Toys for Tots for Christmas
- Associations Operations- in Morrison and Lick
- Health Programs-
- Hershey Medical provides cancer awareness programs
- Penn State provides programs on healthy eating?
- Christmas Programs-
- are set up to help buy gifts for seniors
- Ben Franklin School (next door to Lick Towers)- has their students make gifts and sing carols for the Residents.
- The Future of HHA’s Community Resources and Resident Associations
There will be many new events and services available to the HHA’s residents in the near future.